Thursday, February 18, 2010

Writing Sites


I recently discovered some new writing sites. Associated Content, Seed.com, and Demand Studios, among others. The idea is that the websites cater to writers, photographers, and artists wanting to get published and get their name out there. The companies in turn publish your article on one of their many sites. Everyone wins, right?

It seems like a great idea. You sign up, write an article, take a picture, submit the piece and wait to see if it will be accepted. Not so different than the way we typically submit, just faster.

I'm going to read more about this and get back. It's peaked my interest, and I'm curious about what others have to say about it.

I'll let ya know. Until then, back to the book...

No comments:

Proverbs 16:3

Commit your work to the Lord and your plans will be established.