Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Back to Posting...


It's been a long time since I have posted anything. I don't have a good excuse, but a lot of things going on around the house.

I finished a job in Georgia last August. I worked for a company that builds natural gas pipelines. I handled the payroll out in the field. I worked for them for around eleven years. I hung up that hat to be a stay at home mom. I am figuring things out as I go.

For now, I am still working on finishing my contemporary short novel, and sending articles off in hopes of publication (my fingers would be crossed, but it's hard to type that way)!

So, I after today I will make the effort to add more to the blog. Sorry for the absence!

No comments:

Proverbs 16:3

Commit your work to the Lord and your plans will be established.