Saturday, August 9, 2008

Time for a New Look

Just thought I would be different and change the look of the blog. Knowing me, I will change it back. It's hard to get out of my comfort zone, even on a blog!

I am almost finished with my current job (I work for a company that builds natural gas pipelines). I have been working in the West Palm Beach area since April and I am very ready to go home. I will be thrilled to be able to sit around and be lazy for about six weeks.

I wish I could go to the ACFW conference this year, but it will have to wait until next year. My husband promised me two things if I went and worked for another year - the ACFW conference and...(drum roll please)... grass! That's right, grass. I want to be able to go out in the backyard with the wiggly worm boys and roll around in the grass. Ah, that will be the life.


Here are the little squirts playing in the puddles. Life is good.

This kid loves water! We have to work hard to keep him from drinking water out of puddles, the bathtub, rainwater on the chairs...

No comments:

Proverbs 16:3

Commit your work to the Lord and your plans will be established.